As we finish the final preparations for joining Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) we have reached a difficult point as it becomes necessary to find a new home for our dog.
Culbertson is a five year old pure bred Weimariner who is full of energy. He requires a lot of attention and exercise. We are looking for someone who loves dogs and has the time and room to give Culby the attention that he needs. We love our dog and want to find someone who will love him and take care of him the way that he deserves to be taken care of.
There are a few things you should know about culby:
1. He loves people and may actually think of himself as a human.
2. He loves to run, play tug of war and swim.
3. He will get food off of the counter if you're not careful.
4. He does well with kids he is familiar with but doesn't really like kids and mostly tries to avoid them.
5. He eats a lot, drinks a lot, and poops a lot.
6. For the most part, he only chews on his own toys (He doesn't chew up our shoes).
7. He just had his anual check up at the vet March 19th where he got all of his shots. He weighs 85 lbs. and has no joint or other health problems that we know of.
We want to be sure that Culby's new home is a good fit. For this reason we would like to offer a "trial period" of about a week. This should give you enough time to see what taking care of Culby entails.
If you, or someone you know may be interesting in adopting Culby please let us know. Also, if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail us at BcktofFish@Hotmail.com or leave a comment on this page.